Lifecycle Professional Services provide a vast range of services to their clients.
A non-comprehensive list can be found below:
- Complex network and security plan for two customers
- Design & implementation of a global distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation solution
- Developed custom network and security automation software for a global customer network to improve efficiency and reduce cost
- Migration of a number of customer offcies and data centres including all IT infrastructure
- Migrated over 400 DSL connections on DSLAMs within 7 days
- Migrated over 270 MPLS circuits and VPN configuration from Cisco PEs to Juniper PEs
- Service provider MPLS FlexVPN product design including provisioning first customer
- Ad-hoc provisioning support including the installation of firewalls, routers, servers and VPNs
- Proof of concept for Amazon AWS
- Amazon AWS design, implementation and support
- Migrated a customer data centre from Cisco Catalyst 6509’s with 3750’s to Nexus 5k’s and 2k’s
- Bespoke support which recently included the implementation of a VM based Opensource network management and monitoring system.
- Provided both contract and permanent resources to companies (companies who want access to our skilled resource pool but want to manage the resources themselves)
- Network and security TDA functions to review and validate designs
- Web application pen testing and mediation (“ethical hacking”)
- PHP web application development and support (usually a web portal with automation and orchestration tools)
- Procured hardware and sofware for our customers using our company discounts
- MySQL and Oracle database design and development
This is just an overview of the work we have done within the last few years. Although we primarily work in the UK we have done work for customers in San Francisco, South Africa and Nigeria.